Oracle Power Objects

From: Tony Smisovsky <tony.smisovsky_at_swipnet.se>
Date: 1996/11/21

Is there anyone using Power Objects.
I just want to make a simple form with two input fields. One field (drop list) where I will select a value from a column in a table and another field, where I will select one or more values from a column in a table, but the suggested values there are depending on the value selected in the first field.

Can someone give me a simple solution to this?

Oracle books are telling you how you solve the problems the writer have, but they are not so good on guiding you on solving your own problems.

Thanks a lot, Tony. Received on Thu Nov 21 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message