Re: Oracle Power Objects

From: Kári Poulsen <kapo_at_olivant.fo>
Date: 1996/11/23

I imagine that you're using two drop boxes for this. Here's how I use it in my apps:
in the second drop box you should put in the 'Updatelist' method:
dim s as string
s="=Select whateverlabel,whateverid from whatevertable " s=s & "where somekey=" & str(thevaluefromthefirstdropbox) self.translation=s
inherited.updatelist()

And in your first drop box you call this method from the postchange() method.

mail me if this don't work... (OPO is not on this machine, so I'm not abosulely shure..)

regards
 Kári Poulsen
 Faroese Broadcasting..

Tony Smisovsky <tony.smisovsky_at_swipnet.se> wrote in article <329428F7.21CB_at_swipnet.se>...