Re: COMP.DATABASES.ORACLE split

From: Matthew M. Lih <matt.lih_at_trw.com>
Date: 1996/11/06

Walter Zimmer wrote:

> Im pretty depressed beacuse although this newsgroup has been split noone
> is posting (which is ok)/answering (which is not ok) in the related
> groups. The ratio is 50/4 postings ! So, what should I do ? Continue
> posting in comp.databases.oracle ? Cross post ? Mail to everyone who
> doesnt answer questions but is on comp.databases.oracle ? :-)

If you cross post, I'm afraid we'll have to kill you. :) :)

Seriously, I didn't realize that the split had been implemented, though I knew the split had been voted on and approved. Maybe someone needs to post a periodic notice in c.d.o. which lets people know of the existence of the other groups, as well as posting guidelines.

Matthew M. Lih
TRW Enterprise Solutions Received on Wed Nov 06 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message