WWW <-> Database query tools

From: Andy Ross <ross_at_mscf.med.upenn.edu>
Date: 1996/10/04

   We have a number of Oracle database tables that we would like to query through World Wide Web forms. For various reasons we are not going to be using Oracle Corp.'s Web Server. I would appreciate recommendations for any products that have proven successful for you in allowing users to interact with SQL based databases through web forms. Something that could capture the user
query parameters, formulate the query, gather the data from the database, and present the results to the user in a web page based on the query results.

   Thanks.

   Andy Ross
   ross_at_mscf.med.upenn.edu Received on Fri Oct 04 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message