Re: WWW <-> Database query tools

From: Mark Breckenridge <breck_at_mosquito.com>
Date: 1996/10/09

Embedding SQL into HTML isn't the best idea - it is slow and it opens your Oracle database to any to hack the data. SQL is better run at the database server and the CGI called from the Web server. Check out the strategy used by Bluestone at www.bluestone.com.

--
Breck_at_mosquito.com

Friedel Hosenfeld <friedel_at_pz-oekosys.uni-kiel.d400.de> wrote in article
<3259249C.3B5D_at_pz-oekosys.uni-kiel.d400.de>...