Re: Q about poplists

From: LUN WING SAN <s926058_at_sgiind09.csc.cuhk.hk>
Date: 1996/08/07

In previous article, Piotr A. Szczygielski (party_at_apollo.umcs.lublin.pl) wrote: ...
[QUOTE]I'm creating a form in Developer/2000.
[QUOTE]I want to have a poplist activated with data from table. In manual it
[QUOTE]seems to be rather easy - you create a record group and populate
[QUOTE]with this your poplist. But I have no idea when to do it. I mean
[QUOTE]in what kind of trigger I have to write PL/SQL code. Should this
[QUOTE]be done at the start of the form or on enter into the item ?
[QUOTE]I tried a few times without success - every time a message:
[QUOTE]cannot create a group.

       For instance, post-query.

--

                                                               Best Regards,

                                                                 Lun Wing San
                                                                 ­Û  ¥Ã   ·s

Email address : sunny_at_hkpc.org
Telephone     : (852)2758 5936 / (852)2788 5841