Re: Oracle Certified DBA

From: Campbell White <Preveal2_at_vni.net>
Date: 1996/08/07

Henry Nghiem wrote:

> I am planning to take the Oracle DBA Certification exam -
> do you know of any company which offers sample exams or
> self-learning tutorial for the exam.
>
> I saw plenty of ads. for CNE or MSCE but none on Oracle exam.

Try downloading a free copy of "Reveal for Oracle: Administration" from the RevealNet website ( http://www.revealnet.com ). You will be able to use the full product for four (4) working sessions.

Reveal includes "DB*ACE", a comprehensive study guide for the Oracle DBA Certification exam. It is mapped against the test specifications for the exam, and discusses the relative importance and weight given to each topic area.

"Reveal for Oracle: Administration" is a MS-Windows knowledge base covering almost 2,000 topics focused on the day-to-day responsibilities of an Oracle DBA. It is designed to help you answer questions immediately - without stopping to hunt for reference materials.

Best regards,

Cam White
RevealNet, Inc.
(202) 234-8557 Received on Wed Aug 07 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message