Re: RFD to split comp.databases.oracle <----------------------

From: Andy Hardy <aph_at_ahardy.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1996/05/21

In article <4nea7h$7fk_at_newsbf02.news.aol.com>, Stevec5088 <stevec5088_at_aol.com> writes
>Hello, all,
>
>I have put together, with the help of SV Singam, an RFD (Request for
>Discussion) to rename comp.databases.oracle to
>comp.databases.oracle.misc, and to create three new groups:
>comp.databases.oracle.admin, comp.databases.oracle.tools, and
>comp.databases.oracle.marketplace.

Steve,

I would prefer to have a much simpler structure that just gets those darned job offers out of the way!

I like the serendipity of have *all* the Oracle tools/dba/queries together, it's just the jobs that get in the way - especially if you're not a US citizen.

Andy
Andy Hardy (Internet: aph_at_ahardy.demon.co.uk, CIS: 100015,2603) PGP key available on request

"Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo." -- H. G. Wells Received on Tue May 21 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message