Re: Problems with ODBC

From: jcd <jcd_at_rhh.dk>
Date: 1996/05/10

Erik van der Goot (erik.van-der-goot_at_jrc.it) wrote:
: In article <4mngol$o1d_at_cheyenne.iac.net>, mwagoner_at_iac.net says...
: ;>
: ;>rob.bezaire_at_canrem.com (Rob Bezaire) wrote:
: ;>
: ;>> I'm having trouble setting up a Windows NT client to access an
: ;Oracle

[SNAP !]
: I don't think that that will work. NT does NOT support the 16 bit drivers. You
: will have to go for the 32 bit versions of everything. This also means the
: latest version of Access...

[SNAP !] Well we have installed the sql*Net for windows (16 bit) and ODBC for windows (16 bit) on a NT client and that does not give us any problems. Offcause this makes it impossible to use the new version of Access, but thats OK for now.

/Jacob

--
Jacob Steen Due                              RAMBOLL Informatics and Management

email: jcd_at_ramboll.dk

'The opinions expressed by me are my own, not my employers - I think'