Re: [Q] generating html from a database?

From: Susan H. Simko <shsimko_at_mail.duke.edu>
Date: 1996/05/02

We are using Access. What I have done is, in Access Basic, write code that generates the HTML pages. Then, on the Access form I use to maintain the database, I added a button that ran the code so that any time I want to regen the pages, I simply click on the button. (I get 100+ bios of faculty members here at the school generated in less than 5 seconds.) Everything is set to dump into a particular directory on my hard drive so that once I verify it, I can move it in mass to the web server.

Susan H. Simko
Fuqua School of Business
Duke University
(919) 660-7876 Received on Thu May 02 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message