Re: [Q] generating html from a database?

From: Brian C. Gambs <briang_at_pacificgroup.com>
Date: 1996/05/01

I'd suggest taking a look at Crystal Reports 4.5 Professional. Although there a lot of things about it that I hate, it will do what you require (I think.) I say "I Think" because I haven't personally used the new output to html stuff. Their url is http://www.crystalinc.com.

--
Brian C. Gambs
Pacific Development Group