Re: [Q] generating html from a database?

From: Michel Lee <ae299_at_FreeNet.Carleton.CA>
Date: 1996/05/02

ive been looking for that stuff too , particularly for Oracle,
try these web sites for more info:

http://www-doc.chemi.muni.cz/pub/WWW/RDBGate/Implementation.html
http://oradb1.jinr.dubna.su/Software/ORALink/
http://sparcy.clemson.edu/

Looks like you need SQL-net on your web server and some Oracle products for these implementations to work.

However, We have managed a '3-tier' architecture for DBgateways. I.e.

- Web server (no Oracle products here required!!!)
- Oracle Machine
- yr PC/Mac

--