Re: OPO: can't modify tables

From: Mariusz Stanczak <MStanczak_at_gnn.com>
Date: 1996/05/02

In article <mikek-3004961017320001_at_pdl-ts1-37.jvnc.net> Mike Kranzdorf wrote:
>I don't know if it's a documentation bug or a software bug, but
> that's the way it is in 1.0.x
>
>Mike Kranzdorf mikek_at_krt.com
>Kranzco Realty Trust http://www.krt.com
>Oracle Power Objects FAQ http://www.krt.com/mac/opofaq.html
An yet unrealized wishfull intention, not a bug ;) Thanks. Today I discovered another strange behavior... A 2K CHAR record on a view, formated as multiline note with a scrollbar. It will auto-wrap when TextJustHoriz property is set to Right or Center, but not when it is set to Left, which is the natural for a note. Now the scrollbar is vertical, so it does no good (and the behavior is the same without the scrollbar). The above allows one user to enter text beyond the right margin of the visible area, and another user would have to be clairvoyant to know it's there. What a great way to inject a little fun and excitment into the boring 9-5. Still lots of promise for v1.0. MStanczak_at_gnn.com Received on Thu May 02 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message