Re: 'HORABLE' BOOK IS A CROCK OF SHIT was: Oracle Book doesn't Print properly

From: Tony Damon <bfntd_at_aimnet.com>
Date: 1996/02/28

Marty Boos (w288_at_g0014) wrote:
: : Thank God someone said it at last. Oracle Book is unusable. I
: : hang onto out of date paper manuals. I spend hours hunting round
: : the help files in Developer 2000. I will do anything to avoid
: : Oracle Book.

: : Quite apart from the fact that it is full of bugs, it is SLOW.

: : I do hope someone from Oracle reads this. Distributing the
: : documentation in an unusable form does Oracle's reputation
: : not good.

: : I wonder what Oracle*Video will be like :-)
:
: I thought it was just the version for Solaris and then I installed it
: on my 90mhz Pentium at home and guess what it's JUST AS SLOW ON WINDOWS.
:

At least you can get it to run. Most of the time I get a GPF when I try to start it up.

Tony Damon Received on Wed Feb 28 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message