'HORABLE' BOOK IS A CROCK OF SHIT was: Oracle Book doesn't Print properly

From: Tony Jambu 041 985 2628 <tjambu_at_falcon.telecom.com.au>
Date: 1996/02/26

> Regardless of the book version, mine has been messing up the top and
> bottom of each page. And fonts are not appearing as seen on screen.
> I've given up after loosing a lot of paper and just select entire
> document, copy to clipboard and paste in word. It has worked fine with
> a HP printer, but not Apple II laserjet.

I too have the same problem. Like I said in an earlier posting.

        ORACLE BOOK IS A CROCK OF SHIT. Oracle Guys/Gals working on this product, don't tell anyone that you have worked on Horrible Book will you? I would be too embaressed.

I could go on and on and on about this string of binary character file someone is brave enough to call an Oracle 'program' but I won't. SHAME SHAME SHAME. For heaven's sake use PDF files and distribute Adobe's Acrobat.

ta
tony

--
 _____       ________ / ___|Tony Jambu, Database Consultant
  /_  _        /_ __ /     |Wizard Consulting,Aust (ACN 065934778)