Re: 'HORABLE' BOOK IS A CROCK OF SHIT was: Oracle Book doesn't Print properly

From: Mark Styles <marks_at_sensible.teleord.co.uk>
Date: 1996/02/28

Tony Damon <bfntd_at_aimnet.com> wrote:
>Marty Boos (w288_at_g0014) wrote:
>: I thought it was just the version for Solaris and then I installed it
>: on my 90mhz Pentium at home and guess what it's JUST AS SLOW ON WINDOWS.
>
>At least you can get it to run. Most of the time I get a GPF when
>I try to start it up.

It is incredibly slow and buggy in Windows, however I have it installed on a Unixware server, and it is actually very quick, and seems to be quite usable, although I would prefer a command line ability, similar to man for quickly checking syntaxes etc.

--
** Mark Styles aka Small       -- Opinions expressed here are my own --   **
** marks_at_teleord.co.uk         -- unless otherwise specified         --   **