Re: I need Information on Oracle Financials Sites...Help.

From: Simon Paul at Maverick <simonp_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1995/12/06

It was noted that brad.stauf_at_why.net (brad stauf) wrote:

>ptiger2440_at_aol.com (PTIGER2440) wrote:
>>I am looking for a any sites that that have discussion groups for Oracle
>>Financials. Does anyone know of any. Is this newsgroup open to
>>Financials discussions.

>No, everybody would demand that we split the group into
>comp.databases.oracle.stay.away.cause.you.dont.use.this.application and then we
>would all have to cross-post....

>Actually we just installed Oracle Financials at Greyhound and we are going
>through fire-fighting, bug-fixing etc etc ad nauseum. I would be more than
>happy to swap emails with you (and anyone else interested in Financials which is
>why I'm posting in addition to emailing). We could share TARS and solutions,
>clever ideas, custom reports/code, whine about our users etc. My work address
>is bstauf_at_greyhound.com; let me know if you're interested.
>brad stauf DOD# 1824

Hi Brad,

Are you aware of the Ora Apps list server... if you are not subscribed, I will dig out the subscribe command for you. The list is pretty useful if you are trying to implement Oracle Financials. The list is currently up to nearly 800 subscribed people, almost all actively involved in OraApps in one way or another...

Also if you need consulting help there, please let me know - we are a consulting firm with approx 25 active Oracle Financials consultants...

Good luck!

Simon Paul
Maverick Computing
Oracle & Oracle Financials Consultants
phone 305 592 9990 fax: 305 592 9974
simonp_at_ix.netcom.com OR 73302,1014 on compuserve Received on Wed Dec 06 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message