Re: I need Information on Oracle Financials Sites...Help.

From: brad stauf <brad.stauf_at_why.net>
Date: 1995/12/01

ptiger2440_at_aol.com (PTIGER2440) wrote:
>I am looking for a any sites that that have discussion groups for Oracle
>Financials. Does anyone know of any. Is this newsgroup open to
>Financials discussions.

No, everybody would demand that we split the group into comp.databases.oracle.stay.away.cause.you.dont.use.this.application and then we would all have to cross-post....

Actually we just installed Oracle Financials at Greyhound and we are going through fire-fighting, bug-fixing etc etc ad nauseum. I would be more than happy to swap emails with you (and anyone else interested in Financials which is why I'm posting in addition to emailing). We could share TARS and solutions, clever ideas, custom reports/code, whine about our users etc. My work address is bstauf_at_greyhound.com; let me know if you're interested. brad stauf DOD# 1824 Received on Fri Dec 01 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message