Re: Splitting of the Oracle group

From: Mark A. Abell <mabell_at_mhs.oz.au>
Date: 1995/12/01

I beg to differ. I too would like to see this group split. The question of who is in the majority can be simply solved by calling for a vote on the issue. I beleive that you will find a majority in favour of some sort of split.

Have Fun...

In article <enduser-2511951210210001_at_dial-cup1-17.iway.aimnet.com> enduser_at_enduser.com (EndUser) writes:
>it is not the opinion of the majority of readers.
>what an ego!
>
>--
>
>In article <492nla$kap_at_ixnews5.ix.netcom.com>, sreedhar_at_ix.netcom.com
>(Sreedhar V Lokam) wrote:
>
>> Yes, The Idea of splitting up this news group is a very nice one. This
>> willl save us a lot of time and effort reading the news. This is the
>> opinion of the majority of the news readers.
>>
>> Please make sure that this happens.
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>> Sreedhar Lokam
>> e-mail : sreedhar_at_ix.netcom.com

Mark A. Abell
Practical Solutions. Received on Fri Dec 01 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message