SQL frontends for non SQL users

From: Mickey Lee Barton <mlbarton_at_whale.st.usm.edu>
Date: 1995/06/02

My company is migrating its dbms from DL/1 to Oracle. I am researching into providing a user interface for our non computer science professionals. I have looked into Esperant and Forest & Trees. Does anyone know of any other software on the market that will allow these non cs people to gain access to information in or dbms. If you do would you please email or or respond to this post.

My email address is mlbarton_at_whale.st.usm.edu

Thanks in advance

Mickey L. Barton Sr.
Researher
Sunbeam Oster Household Products
Laures, MS

and

Graduate Teaching Assistant
University of Southern Mississippi
Hattiesburg, Mississippi Received on Fri Jun 02 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message