Personal Oracle7 & MS-Access 2.0

From: Mark Greenbaum <markg_at_sccsi.com>
Date: 1995/06/02

I am trying to use Access 2.0 as a front end to Personal Oracle7. I am able to create forms that will update, add and delete from tables. I receive a GPF in USER.EXE whenever I try to execute a query or open a table in the Database window. I have installed the latest ODBC drivers from Oracle and using the Query in ODBCTEST works fine.

I also have a Unix database that I have attached to and I have no problems with that.

Thanx!

Mark Greenbaum
markg_at_sccsi.com Received on Fri Jun 02 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message