Re: Oracle Support is Stumped-Can you help?

From: -K.LANG <klang_at_mantic.att.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 1994 16:57:25 GMT

I have more information to add to this:

  • The Swap space was only twice that of the RAM; I increased it 100M to be 3 times RAM, but it didn't solve the problem.
  • When I run "runform40" on a fmx file I get "FRM-40918: Internal Error -- Unable to Initialize Toolkit"
  • When the system is rebooted, the following error messages come up:

    LSNRCTL for SunOs 2.0.14.0.0

    LSNRCTL> SNL-00030: snlfglh: read error     SunOs Error: 5: I/O error

Anybody have ANY ideas ???

Thanks,

Ken
klang_at_hostara.att.com