Re: Splitting this newsgroup?

From: M a r k <MarkB_at_aboy.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 1994 23:24:45 +0000

> Then there are misguided Ora-souls like me who want to browse all
> of it...at least until it exceeds 50 postings/day regularly.

Me, I reckon any Oracle employee who is sufficiently broad-minded to take the view stated should be encouraged.

I vote no.

I also think that the notion of splitting the newsgroup is essentially unrelational, philosophically.

So I vote no twice.

Moreover, I trawl the group in order to find some nugget that will convince me that Forms4 is not a terrible, regrettable lost opportunity. I would not bother if it had a group of its own.

Hence, no thrice.

                                                    MarkB_at_aboy.demon.co.uk
Lyric Quiz of the Week: "One and one and one is three..."