Re: Splitting this newsgroup?

From: Bill Manry - IBM SBU <bmanry_at_130.35.1.6>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 1994 05:17:47 GMT

Kevin Mallory (kmallory_at_us.oracle.com) wrote: [snip]
: Well here's a vote from the Oracle Perspective:

: comp.databases.oracle.rdbms - all 'database'/dba issues,
: including performance
: comp.databases.oracle.cde -
: Forms/SRW/OG/Browser/ODQ/Case
: comp.databases.oracle.programming - Pro*xxx, OCI, SQL*Module, ...
: comp.databases.oracle.announce - general announcements
: including jobs

: This would make it easier for us to focus our people who read newsgroups
: and is in line with the way we do support and development.

: Kevin Mallory
: Manager, Quality and Performance Programs
: Oracle Forms Development

Then there are misguided Ora-souls like me who want to browse all of it...at least until it exceeds 50 postings/day regularly.

/b

Bill Manry
Oracle Corp. / Mainframe & Integration Technologies / BManry_at_us.oracle.com #include <disclaimer.usual> Received on Tue Jul 12 1994 - 07:17:47 CEST

Original text of this message