ACE Products ?

From: Bruce Pihlamae <pihlab_at_cbr.hhcs.gov.au>
Date: 24 Jun 94 12:28:31 +1000

Hi.

We just had the local supplier of ACE products give us a demo of ACE*Timer and ACE*Insight.

As products go, they look ok but I was wondering if anyone could let me know how they are using them and what benefits and problems they are encountering.

Thanks.

--

Bruce...        pihlab_at_cbr.hhcs.gov.au

* Bruce Pihlamae -- Database Administration *
* Commonwealth Department of Human Services and Health *
* Canberra, ACT, Australia (W) 06-289-7056 *
* These are my own thoughts and opinions, few that I have. *
******************************************************************* "The more complex the argument gets, the easier it is to refute." "Killing is wrong!" -- Trent 'The Uncatchable' Castanaveras