Re: Is Forms 4.0 stable?

From: Dan MacDonald <ua168_at_freenet.Victoria.BC.CA>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 1994 23:54:17 GMT

you asked about Forms*4.0....

so far we've been pretty happy with it. there are a few bugs and strange things (but when have you last seen a 100% bug-free program <that you didn't write yourself ;-)> ) anyway, yes, our company here has been doing stuff in forms4.0 for the past few months, and a number of provincial ministryies have been using it...

my guess (absolutely no inside info) is that oracle WILL continue to support and develope forms4.0. they'd be silly not to. i think you get fed a load of "hooey" by the instructor who said oracle was dropping it....

my vote is --> go for it!

dan macdonald dmacdonald_at_vic.lgs.ca ##
.