Development with ORACLE Card

From: Dagmar A. Bogan <dagmar_at_indian.mitre.org>
Date: 2 Feb 1994 17:47:32 GMT

I have a client that is thinking about using ORACLE Card for a client-server type application with about 25 users. I do not have any experience with Card, and I have heard ORACLE is not strongly committed to continuing the product. I would be interested in hearing from developers with Card experience (pro and con), and any info about continued ORACLE support. Thanx.

Dagmar

The opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of The MITRE Corporation.

Dagmar Anne Bogan                     *
Software Engineering Center           *
The MITRE Corporation                 * phone: 703.883.6093
M/S Z676                              * fax:   703.883.6991
7525 Colshire Drive                   * email: dagmar_at_indian.mitre.org
McLean, Virginia  22102-3481          *