Re: Segmentation violation with core dump in forms30 on Unix

From: Steve Corbett <p0070623_at_oxford-brookes.ac.uk>
Date: 18 Jan 1994 06:36:57 -0600

ivo.drvaric_at_ext.uni-mb.si wrote:
: I have a problem for which i ma not sure it is
: problem of distribution ( bug in sql*Forms ) or
: it is the problem of system parameters.

: I have an distribution for Oracle RDBMS 7.0.12 with
: sql*forms 3.0.16.12.1

: execution of SQL*FORms aborts with following shell message
: sqlfroms30 : segmentation violation - core dump

I had a similiar problem in Forms 3.0.16.4.1

                            PL/SQL 1.0.32.3.1
where it compiled the PL/SQL cleanly but segmentation faulted on running. The compile of the PL/SQL in the Form failed to pick up an undeclared variable that i was passing as a parameter between procedures.
Steve Corbett.                        vvv
                                     [. .]
p0070623_at_brookes.ac.uk --------o00-(_)-00o--------- Received on Tue Jan 18 1994 - 13:36:57 CET

Original text of this message