Enlarging the size of / increasing Database Files V7

From: Robert Agg <zhagg_at_zh014.ubs.ubs.ch>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 1994 20:27:07 GMT

Hello world !

Whilst I am waiting for my Database to be restored from yesterday's backup, I thought I'd ask all you DBA professionals out there how best to tackle this problem, before I manage to damage the system beyond repair again.

I have a DB with some 114 tables, 5 of which have more than 3 Million rows. The DB was started with MAXDATABASFILES=30 and I've used all of them. Now I need more space in some Tablespaces and want to avoid having to recreate the DB or anything longwinded like that.

Any suggestions by E-Mail would be appreciated.

Thanks / Robert Agg Received on Tue Jan 18 1994 - 21:27:07 CET

Original text of this message