Re: Gupta vs. Powerbuilder or VB

From: Qing Yin <umyin_at_ccu.umanitoba.ca>
Date: 30 Nov 1993 15:42:30 GMT

In article <2dekik$n2l_at_nova.umd.edu> cm325c34_at_nova.umd.edu (BIRZNIEKS--GUNTHER) writes:
>Anyway, I am sure SQLWindows is worth a serious look by any developer... So
>this isnt meant to talk down GUPTA>. Just stating a few reasons why we went
>with our platform. By the way, Paradox For Windows 4.5 with the SQL Link is
>actually quite nice too.. My only complaint is that Queries generate a local

Paradox for Windows 4.5?????? We have Paradox 1.0 for Windows shipped a few months ago. No flame, I'm just curious about the current state of Paradox. Version 1.0 was kind of primitive, I'd like to see a new version, but 4.5 in a couple of months is hard for me to believe.

--

Vincent Q. Yin
umyin_at_ccu.umanitoba.ca