Pro*C Help Wanted!

From: thang v. bui <bui_at_panda.uleth.ca>
Date: 9 Jun 93 14:47:51 GMT

Hi everyone:

After precompiling a Pro*C program (PROG.PC), a C program (PROG.C) is created. In this C program, I see several symbols (subroutines) SQLAD2,SQLBS2,SQLCOM, SQLEXE,SQLFCH,SQLLO2,SQLOPN,SQLOSQ,SQLSCA,SQLSCC,SQLTLF which I do not their exact meanings and functions.

Could anyone tell me where I can find the information on these symbols. May I call these subroutines directly in my C program? If yes, to which library should I "link", without "lnproc"?

Thank you very much.

Thang Bui        Dept of Math & Comp Sci
                 University of Lethbridge

                 Tel:        (403)329 2557
                 e-mail:     bui_at_alpha.uleth.ca