Need feedback regarding TOAD, SQL Developer, EzSQL, Bethnic's Golden and others ???

From: George Lewycky <>
Date: 11 Dec 2006 12:10:49 -0800

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'm personally a TOAD user but my company is looking to standardize the [Quoted] [Quoted] product we use for SQL, PL/SQL and Oracle utilities.

[Quoted] [Quoted] If anyone has done this in the past I'd appreciate your notes, tips, [Quoted] [Quoted] ideas or pointers to any websites for this (like a Grid comparision)

I Google'd and found very little except for a few forums and documents and just the products mentioned above.

Thanks in Advance

George Lewycky
NY City Transit Received on Mon Dec 11 2006 - 21:10:49 CET

Original text of this message