Drop down list position

From: jccs05 <jccs05_at_gmail.com>
Date: 11 Dec 2006 10:33:52 -0800

Hi

I've been searching endlessly online for a possible solution but I haven't found one. Is it possible to reposition the menu that appears when you click on the arrow for a combobox? I am using Oracle Forms 10g and right now, the list that appears when I click the drop down arrow appears right on top of the text entry field. You are still allowed to type in values but there is no way to tell what you're typing because the menu covers it. If I could just move it down below the entry field, that would be great. Thanks! Received on Mon Dec 11 2006 - 19:33:52 CET

Original text of this message