Re: Do Raptors eat T.O.A.D.s?

From: DJ Majestik <jimmymg_at_gmail.com>
Date: 4 Jan 2006 08:36:31 -0800

Speaking of "oddities" anyone know if there are commit/rollback buttons within the app? I have some people here at work asking, I know you can just do:

commit;

But just curious. Also, is there a way to see the returned records one page at a time (TOAD had a little button you could click to open up all the fields in a popup).

Any help would be appreciated. Love the app so far, hopefully it stays free after the 6 month deal.

JJ Received on Wed Jan 04 2006 - 10:36:31 CST