Re: Do Raptors eat T.O.A.D.s?

From: <gareth_at_jamms.org>
Date: 4 Jan 2006 01:56:27 -0800

>> multiple sessions?
>> code editor?
>> syntax highlighting?
>> parens matching (ala good old vi 'set showmatch')
>> pl/sql stepping debugging? (ok, haven't tried it yet, but it's in there)
>> dbms output window?
>> owa output window?
[Quoted] >>guess it depends on how much you acheive in SQL*Plus ;-)

[Quoted] Perhaps you missed the smilie at the end of my post. I find it interesting that certain members of this group pour scorn and derision over anyone who dares to enquire if there are any decent GUI's around to interact with Oracle.

Until Oracle Corp themselves produce one. Fascinating. Received on Wed Jan 04 2006 - 10:56:27 CET

Original text of this message