Re: Do Raptors eat T.O.A.D.s?

From: Martijn Tonies <m.tonies_at_upscene.removethis.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 15:37:51 +0100

http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/database/project_raptor/index.html++
> mcs
> >

> Does Oracle plan to keep this product free after it is "completed"? (No
> add-on charge) Anyone know? I dread the prospect of becoming accustomed
> using it, only to find 6 months from now, they want $800 to keep using it.

Well, then again, it depends on how much time it's saving you ...

If the tool let's you query/create tables and other metadata much much faster, then
$800 is not a whole lot, is it?

--
Martijn Tonies
Database Workbench - tool for Oracle, MS SQL Server, InterBase, Firebird &