Re: Do Raptors eat T.O.A.D.s?

From: T <t_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 11:42:30 +0100

"HansF" <News.Hans_at_telus.net> wrote in message news:pan.2006.01.05.02.31.35.375402_at_telus.net...
> On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 21:08:51 -0500, Mark C. Stock wrote:
>

>> i suppose we (i) are trusting that Oracle will follow through on the
>> promise
>> and flesh it out
>
> I suspect it would be silly of them to announce a public beta, and then
> not implement the fixes provided in the beta feedback.
>
> Especially since they have made it clear that the production release WILL
> be supported under existing Oracle Support contracts.
> (http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/database/project_raptor/index.html)
>
> --
> Hans Forbrich
> Canada-wide Oracle training and consulting
> mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com
> *** Top posting [replies] guarantees I won't respond. ***

[Quoted] [Quoted] sorry, it is hard to say, but that it is life cycle... First they announce public beta version, users making tests, they (disigners) listen what people say and make some patches and fixes, they give us tool and afterward, they completed 1. version with witch they earn money..

Just thing why Microsoft produce such a patches and fixes!!! :)))) Received on Thu Jan 05 2006 - 11:42:30 CET

Original text of this message