Re: Contour Components Releases SpamMaker 2.0.3

From: GreyBeard <Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 23:20:15 GMT

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 09:31:42 -0800, Vladimir Nekrasov wrote:

<snip>
> posting only where it may be potentially interesting. Please accept my
> excuses if my message seemed off the topic for you, but I'd never
> posted it here if a lot of Oracle people weren't already using our
> software.

Your very thoughtfully deliberate mispost has convinced yet another potential user (me) to ignore your product.

The reason: there is a comp.databases.oracle.marketplace newsgroup designed for just such posts, supposedly to keep the traffic in this group more relevant. You consciously decided to ignore that. I humbly return exactly the kind of respect you have shown me.

(Wonderful marketing plan you have ... although I've never understood how alienating your potential customer base is related to positive growth.)

FGB Received on Wed Feb 09 2005 - 00:20:15 CET

Original text of this message