Workspace Manager workspace question

From: NowhereMan <nowhere_at_man.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 18:32:24 -0500

Hello,

I'm trying to find all the versions (workspaces) for a given table.

If I run this query

    select distinct TABLE_NAME, WORKSPACE from USER_WM_MODIFIED_TABLES I get all the workspaces that are different from their parent. (I think I could add a "where TABLE_NAME = XXX" to get workspaces for a particular table. Anyone know the exact syntax?)

If I run this query

    select WORKSPACE, PARENT_WORKSPACE, OWNER FROM USER_WORKSPACES I get all the workspaces the user has created.

Is there a way to get all the versions a user has created for a table, whether or not that version differs from its parent?

Thanks,
CB Received on Wed Feb 09 2005 - 00:32:24 CET

Original text of this message