Re: Contour Components Releases SpamMaker 2.0.3

From: Vladimir Nekrasov <info_at_contourcomponents.com>
Date: 7 Feb 2005 09:31:42 -0800

DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:<1107543396.100563_at_yasure>...
> Vladimir Nekrasov wrote:
>
> > February 03, 2005
> >
> > Dear news readers,
>
> Dear Spammer
>
> Did you read this group's charter before posting?

Of course, and found this group suitable for posting. Our aim is just to let people know about our products, without senseless spamming, posting only where it may be potentially interesting. Please accept my excuses if my message seemed off the topic for you, but I'd never posted it here if a lot of Oracle people weren't already using our software.

Very best wishes,

Contour Components Received on Mon Feb 07 2005 - 11:31:42 CST