Re: Contour Components Releases SpamMaker 2.0.3

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 15:36:12 -0800

Vladimir Nekrasov wrote:

> DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:<1107543396.100563@yasure>...
>

>>Vladimir Nekrasov wrote:
>>

>>>February 03, 2005
>>>
>>>Dear news readers,
>>
>>Dear Spammer
>>
>>Did you read this group's charter before posting?

> Of course, and found this group suitable for posting. Our aim is just
> to let people know about our products, without senseless spamming,
> posting only where it may be potentially interesting. Please accept my
> excuses if my message seemed off the topic for you, but I'd never
> posted it here if a lot of Oracle people weren't already using our
> software.
>
> Very best wishes,
>
> Contour Components

Your lack of integrity is palpable so even an apology now will not get a link to your site at PSOUG.ORG nor will I recommend to my students and contacts that they go to your site.

Now that we know of your products, and we know of your lack of respect and integrity ... we will steer a path well away from you and advise others to do likewise.

An apology would have been a far wiser choice.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington