Re: Free online seminar - Introduction to Oracle ADF

From: Marino Ljubic <mljubic_at_globalnet.hr>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 09:53:38 +0100

"DA Morgan" <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:1106933377.752918_at_yasure
> I don't care if the OP comes into your office, serves you coffee,
> and debugs your code for you. One promotional post allowed begets
> more promotional posts. The fact that you like to read certain ones
> is irrelevant to our attempt to keep spammers out. Surely you can
> look in c.d.o.marketplace like the rest of us.

[Quoted] You represent no one but yourself. You're upset because of a free alternative to your expensive courses. What makes you think your "take some class" toned posts combined with your signature cannot be considered as a spam? Or your useless URLs to Oracle online help?

Wake up and face the reality - neither this group is your property, neither are we your students. Ignoring a thread takes a single key press or a mouse click, have you ever tried it? If you are not willing to ignore, prepare to be ignored. As long as there are people who are interested, keep your mouth shut. Received on Mon Jan 31 2005 - 09:53:38 CET

Original text of this message