Re: Free online seminar - Introduction to Oracle ADF

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 11:47:38 -0800

Marino Ljubic wrote:

> You represent no one but yourself. You're upset because of a free
> alternative to your expensive courses.

Sure. People from all over the country are buying plane tickets and booking hotel rooms for 9 months to take a single course at the University of Washington for which every seat is already filled so we would just turn them away.

It isn't that bloody difficult really: I hate spammers.

University of Washington
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu
(replace 'x' with 'u' to respond)