Re: Free online seminar - Introduction to Oracle ADF

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 09:32:09 -0800

Marino Ljubic wrote:
> <gevatron_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message
>

>>I'm sorry if this offends the list.
>>If you'll watch the re-run of the seminar you'll see that it expalins
>>what ADF is - which is the type of session that people usually pay to
>>see in conferences such as Oracle World.
>>It is a technical session (just like the upcoming ADF BC Performance
>>tips) - I thought it was worth mentioning a free training on Oracle
>>tools opportunity to the list.
>>
>>If the list doesn't like these kind of posts - I won't send them
>>anymore.

> You have no reason to feel sorry for. This is the most adequate group for
> your post which has nothing to do with marketplace.
>
> Being an Oracle Developer, I found these free seminars about newest
> technologies and their features very useful. Don't hesitate to inform us in
> the future...

<RANT>
[Quoted] I don't care if the OP comes into your office, serves you coffee, and debugs your code for you. One promotional post allowed begets more promotional posts. The fact that you like to read certain ones is irrelevant to our attempt to keep spammers out. Surely you can look in c.d.o.marketplace like the rest of us.

Or would you prefer that each and every individual and company that self-designates itself "relevant" be able to post any marketing nonsense they wish here? Perhaps Microsoft too? They sell a tool or two that works with Oracle.
</RANT>

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington