Re: Oracle Forms to Jdeveloper

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 19:38:25 -0800

Marino Ljubic wrote:

> And I agree with you. You should not apologize for anything to self-promoted
> Godfathers of this group. Your post has everything to do with Oracle Tools.
> Thanks for posting, I fully support your initiative.

[Quoted] His tool has NOTHING ... ABSOLUTELY ZILCH ... to do with Oracle tools. Oracle tools are tools produced by Oracle Corporation. Think Forms, Reports, Designer, JDeveloper, Oracle Warehouse Builder ... not every spam laden two-bit two-guys-in-a-garage development project.

Or do you think c.d.o.marketplace was created just because of boredom?

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington