Re: Oracle Forms to Jdeveloper

From: Marino Ljubic <mljubic_at_globalnet.hr>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 15:15:27 +0100

"ISV Admin" <admin_at_csorkldev.com> wrote in message news:d93ad383.0411230920.291e6f86_at_posting.google.com...
> Dear DA -
> Reasonable people may disagree, but I believe my message is not spam,
> and the website at http://www.csorkldev.com
> is 100% relevant to the discussion of Oracle Tools and future options
> for people reliant on Oracle Tools. It is also relevant to the
> questioner asking if they should move to JDeveloper, as Oracle would
like
> to force us all to do.
>
> http://www.csorkldev.com is also not commercial, and there is
> absolutely no financial benefit to me if you visit the site or not.
>
> I'm sorry you were offended, but I respectfully disagree.

[Quoted] [Quoted] And I agree with you. You should not apologize for anything to self-promoted Godfathers of this group. Your post has everything to do with Oracle Tools. Thanks for posting, I fully support your initiative.

Good luck Received on Wed Nov 24 2004 - 15:15:27 CET

Original text of this message