Re: Oracle Forms to Jdeveloper

From: Newton Bolton <nospam_at_nospam.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 16:24:53 -0600

DA Morgan wrote:

> His tool has NOTHING ... ABSOLUTELY ZILCH ... to do with Oracle tools.
> Oracle tools are tools produced by Oracle Corporation. Think Forms,
> Reports, Designer, JDeveloper, Oracle Warehouse Builder ... not every
> spam laden two-bit two-guys-in-a-garage development project.
>
> Or do you think c.d.o.marketplace was created just because of boredom?

GAWD you are such an ignorant bully!!

First, the website at http://www.csorkldev.com does not have anything to do with promoting a tool, as you would know if you stopped beating at your keyboard long enough to form an educated opinion.

The Website at http://www.csorkldev.com may prove to be a useful site for people exploring alternative client server tools that work with Oracle.

Second, you are 100% WRONG about the purpose of this group. Discussion of tools that work with Oracle are 100% appropriate here, and I welcome relevant postings about them.

 From the charter http://www.orafaq.com/usenet/charter2.htm

CHARTER: comp.databases.oracle.tools
"for discussion of software applications and tools available from Oracle Corporation, -->> OR DESIGNED TO WORK WITH ORACLE <<-- applications."

RATIONALE: comp.databases.oracle.tools

This group will provide a forum ->>TO DISCUSS THE WIDE RANGE OF TOOLS AND APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE FROM OR FOR ORACLE <<--, which is now a major area of interest and generates much news group traffic. Received on Sun Nov 28 2004 - 23:24:53 CET

Original text of this message