Re: Pro*C: error PCC-S-02201 while compiling

From: Andrea Laforgia <x_at_x.x>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 09:12:03 +0200

> > It seems like the precompiler is unable to recognize the type MYSTRUCT
that
> > I defined.
>
> yes, so if you wrap your typedefinition in a declare section, it should
> help ;)

[Quoted] Among my efforts to make it work I already tried to wrap the typedef into the declare section and it worked, but I cannot do that, since I'm not working on my code. I have to maintain already existing code and I cannot change it so radically. I'm currently working under Windows, but the real code should work under UNIX. I tried to compile it with PRO*C under UNIX and it worked fine. Received on Fri Sep 24 2004 - 09:12:03 CEST

Original text of this message