Re: Oracle Developer

From: mo <>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 02:33:19 +0800

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have the basic oracle architecture concepts in undergraduate course. I know SQL & PL/SQL, they are quite easy to pick up.

For Oracle forms, I don't know how to describe how difficult for me to learn it. There are numerous build-in features (eg WHEN-NEW-FORM INSTANCE), and it's not easy to understand them all.

I understand that it's better for me to take an Oracle course, but I am lacking in $$. Thus, I want to know the proper way of self-learning Oracle forms.

Is the book I mentioned before "Oracle Advanced Forms and Reports" still up-to-date since it is published in 1996.

You suggest me to read the materials in Oracle web site?