Oracle Developer

From: mo <m_at_m.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 21:50:57 +0800

Hi all,

I am a newbie to Oracle Developer, I want to learn it within a month, would you please share how you handle this tool (esp. Oracle form builder)? Through self-learning or training course...etc?

If you have good notes on hand, would you please send me a copy?

I've only "Oracle Developer Advanced Forms & Reports" reference book on hand, don't know whether it is good enough.

my email address is:
a2b380_at_hotmail.com

thanks in advance. Received on Sat Sep 04 2004 - 08:50:57 CDT